Manager – Resource Mobilization
Save the Children invites applications for the above-mentioned position. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply. Minimum requirements will be flexible for the potential female candidates.
This position shares the responsibility for day to day coordination of the Resource Mobilization (RM) team activities in Cox Bazar in close consultation with the Director-Resource Mobilization, by assisting in mobilizing resources for the Cox Bazar Field office and in other parts of Bangladesh if required. The Manager - Resource Mobilization will assist in the periodic review and update of the Cox Bazar Resource Mobilization strategy and be jointly responsible, with Director-RM, for monitoring funding opportunities and matching them to programming opportunities. S/he will be accountable for the development of high quality project proposals, concept papers and supporting documents, working in close collaboration with the Finance team, Awards team, thematic area technical teams, other departments and external partners. S/he will be the primary custodian of the offline donor pipeline tracker for Cox Bazar related opportunities and responsible for updating it on a regular basis. S/he will also be expected to research and keep up to date on the Cox Bazar donor landscape, and proactively identify, inform, and jointly pursue new funding opportunities.
Qualifications and experience
- At least 5-6 years’ experience, preferably in business development/resource mobilization or relevant areas. Previous experience of working in international organizations/development agency will be treated as an advantage.
- Understanding of donor proposal requirements (EC/USAID/FCDO, corporates, etc).
- Proven track record in jointly developing winning concept notes and project proposals.
- Familiarity with the Bangladesh donor environment, including different government agencies and other donors including foundations and corporations
- Experience in responding to solicitations and/or working on projects funded by major donors. Understanding on proposal budgeting
- Demonstrated experience in partnership negotiations and successful proposal development
- Excellent conceptualization, design and writing skills
- Excellent English writing, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to present complex information in a concise and compelling manner.
- Ability to problem solving and make decisions in a consultative manner
- Team player, non-discriminatory and gender sensitive
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly in Excel
- Masters Degree preferably in Business Administration / Development Studies or other relevant field. Candidates with A-level background would be preferred.
Contract length: Regular
Job Location: Cox’s Bazar
Date advertised: 9 Jun 2021
Closing date: 19 Jun 2021 - 00:59 +07
Location: Cox's Bazar, Bangladesh
Department: Awards Management
Type: PermanentSchedule: Full-time