Manager – Resource Mobilization (Re-advertise)
Save the Children invites applications for the above-mentioned position. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply. Minimum requirements will be flexible for the potential female candidates.
This position is open for both National and International candidates.
This position shares responsibility for providing support to the Bangladesh Programs in mobilizing resources to meet the needs of children. S/he will lead proposal writing and will act as key contact for proposal development, concept note and work with program teams to identify and follow up on linkages between member interest and country office opportunities. The Manager Resource Mobilization will contribute for the development of Country Office fundraising strategy and be responsible for monitoring funding opportunities.
Qualifications and experience
- At least 6 years’ experience in communication and writing proposals for wide variety of Institutional and large donors across different program themes.
- Understanding of donor proposal formats (EC/USAID/FCDO etc), including ability to write and develop concept notes and design project proposals, including log frames.
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills including influencing, negotiation and coaching skill
- Ability to work well in an international environment with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Ability to present complex information in a concise and compelling manner
- Advanced computer proficiency in MS-Office suit.
- Master’s Degree, preferably in Communication/Social Science/ Development studies or relevant field, preferably from a foreign University.
Contract length: Regular
Job Location: Dhaka
Date advertised: 31 May 2021
Closing date: 21 Jun 2021 - 00:59 +07
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Department: Awards Management
Type: PermanentSchedule: Full-time