Regional Change & Deployment (C&D) Manager and Business Transformation Trainer, Asia
The Regional Change & Deployment Manager is a role sitting within the Change Deployment Team that has been created to deliver a number of high priority projects implementing new systems and business processes across Save the Children International (SCI)’s 55 country offices.
The Regional Change Manager has responsibility for managing the change & deployment activities for these priority projects across a number of countries in one region (in this case, Asia). They are responsible for ensuring all key stakeholders in the Regional and Country offices understand the C&D methodology and its application, for facilitating and supporting the country offices with each project roll out and consolidation; ensuring active country/regional office engagement and ownership to achieve a successful implementation.
This role will have specific remit to manage to the end-to-end change management for the new global Project Management Methodology (PMM- the approach and tools Save the Children uses to manage its projects with children) across the Region in 2021 and preparation for the associated online Project Management System that will be implemented afterwards.
Change & Deployment guidance:
- Coach relevant country and regional office staff in the methodology for C&D
- Facilitate the development of a high quality C&D country plan per project, which fully addresses the roll out and consolidation into business as usual
- Ensure a full understanding of business processes and systems to be implemented
Business Transformation Training:
- Design and develop high-quality engaging instructor led training material
- Work closely with the Project team to support the design and production of reference training materials (e-learning, manuals etc.) where required
- Where those training materials are produced by the project team ensure their user friendliness and ease of implementation
- Proactively verify whether all preconditions are in place for training (attendance, systems)
- Validate the training plan as proposed by the Global Change Manager
- Design training programs appropriate to the change project, audience and situation
- Deliver the training in an engaging and user friendly manner, ensuring all stakeholders receive the necessary training and highlighting any issues.
- Verify the full understanding of the trained staff, ensuring readiness for roll out and consolidation
- Monitor and record the quality of all training and scrutinise participant’s feedback to ensure learning is well received. Evaluate and revise training as required.
- Act as the reference point for ongoing training requirements and queries
- Closely interact with the other Business Transformation Trainers to ensure continuous learning and improvement
- Support the wider Change and Deployment team as and when required where capacity allows.
Ensuring effective and timely implementation:
- Verify the comprehensiveness of country plans for roll out and consolidation, and provide constructive feedback
- Proactively identify risks, ensure these are addressed and mitigated by the country, regional or centre office
- Facilitate the engagement of relevant country staff and stakeholders, encouraging a culture of taking responsibility for both resolving issues and celebrating successes
- Influence and oversee increased transparency on project progress, reporting independently on country status via the Programme Management Office
- Proactively interact with all necessary stakeholders who can support preparation, roll out and consolidation per country
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers
Closing Date for Application: 28 February 2021
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Date advertised: 5 Feb 2021
Closing date: 28 Feb 2021 - 22:59 +07
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Department: Programme Operations
Type: PermanentSchedule: Full-time